|Address||Northwards Ltd, Anderson Base, Gremista, Lerwick ZE1 0PX|
Northwards provides a high-quality freight and haulage service from/to our depots in Shetland, Orkney, Aberdeen, Inverness, Scrabster and Glasgow, and, through partner collaborations, throughout the UK and Europe.
We share a genuine commitment to putting customers first by providing on-time and reliable delivery of goods and equipment. Every member of our team has an important role to play in maintaining our standards and driving the business forward.
We have an opening for a warehouse operative at our depot in Shetland. It is an interesting and varied full-time position within a busy team.
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely
- Taking receipt of deliveries and ensuring all goods match relevant paperwork
- Keeping accurate records of goods in and out, ensuring transport office receive correct and up to date information
- Keeping warehouse and yard environment clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Following workplace health and safety rules
- Ensuring efficient operations by adhering to operational procedures, rules and schedules
- Maintaining warehouse equipment
- Occasional relief delivery duties
- 3T counterbalance forklift ticket
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Familiarity with warehouse environment
- Driving licence preferred
A competitive salary, plus employee benefits and relocation package is offered along with opportunities for overtime.
Please apply by email to email@example.com or in writing to
Robbie Leslie, Northwards Ltd, Anderson Base, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX