|Address||Arlanda Buildings, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0PX|
Town’s-End Garage is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy, successful Aftersales Team at their KIA dealership in Lerwick.
Being an MOT tester isn’t essential, however this would be an advantage.
· Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models
· Carry out PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers’ standards
· Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles
· To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
· To accurately record all details on the relevant job card(s)
· Ensure all work is carried out to high/manufacturers’ standards
· To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
· To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety standards and requirements
· Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent, and have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a busy franchised dealership.
A full, clean valid UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
This is a full-time permanent role.
8.30-5.30pm Mon-Fri, plus Saturday rota 9.00-12.30pm may be introduced in the near future.
Send CV in the first instance to: email@example.com.