|George Robertson Ltd
We are currently seeking an Electrician to join our team at GR Contracting.
We take pride in our reputation for providing cost-effective, reliable, and professional electrical contracting services to our clients across various sectors including domestic, commercial, and industrial. Our ability to deliver on projects, regardless of size, is something we hold in high regard. Our team is committed to providing exceptional service from first contact to completion and beyond for each project. As our company continues to grow and expand, we are seeking someone who can grow and develop with us.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- New build wiring installations from planning right through to completion
- Planning and installing wiring for kitchen refurbs with GR Kitchens team
- Inspecting and testing electrical systems and equipment
- Renewables installations
- Working within domestic, commercial and industrial sectors
- For more information about the services we provide see: https://www.grdirect.co.uk/contracting
WHAT QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Excellent team player
WHICH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fully qualified electrician (18th edition)
- Current ECS Grade Card
- Full, clean driving licence
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Logistics and time management skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Broad range of work opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Working in a fun, busy and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities within an expanding team
- Company van
- Excellent staff discount
- Generous holiday entitlement (31 days p/a)
- Company pension scheme
- Full-Time/ Permanent
- Competitive pay – above the SJIB national rate
- 40 hours per week, working days are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
- Overtime opportunities regularly
- Based from George Robertson Ltd, 3-4 Carlton Place, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0ED
For more information about George Robertson Ltd please visit www.grdirect.co.uk.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to Lewis Moncrieff, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.