We’re looking for an Assistant Cost/Project Controls Engineer to join our team in Lerwick.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of estimates with direct input and supervision of Project Managers/Directors
- Monitoring cost of works against agreed estimates and providing input to Project Managers
- Preparation of monthly cost reports and metrics for external clients and internal management
- Preparation of final project cost breakdowns
- Assisting Project Managers with the preparation of project documentation and workpacks
- HNC or Higher in Engineering / Construction / Quantity Surveying
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering and construction drawings
- 1-2 years’ experience in an engineering or construction environment (preferable)
All applicants must be able to work safely and to a high standard.
Please send expressions of interest and full CVs to email@example.com.