|Price||Offers over £182,000|
|Address||34 Market Street, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0JP|
Situated in the centre of Lerwick, this stylish three bedroom property, fully renovated, in 2017 benefits from two Shower Rooms and spacious open plan living accommodation.
The property is close to all local amenities, such as, the various retail and commercial businesses, restaurants, cafes and take-aways along Commercial Street.
Given its central location, the flower park, and children’s play park, Mareel Cinema complex and Lerwick Harbour are all within minutes’ walk, making this an ideal Lerwick base, with the added benefit of on-street parking on the doorstep.
This property presents an ideal opportunity for a small family or professional couple.
- Quantam electric storage radiators and panel heaters.
- Mains water and drainage.
- Wood effect laminate flooring unless otherwise stated.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Converted to a dwellinghouse in 2017, with Professional Consultant’s Certificate due to expire in 2023
- On street parking available.
Ground Floor: Vestibule, Hallway, Shower Room, open plan Kitchen & Sitting Room and Utility Room
First Floor: Two Double Bedrooms, Single Bedroom and Shower Room
Please contact sellers on 07872 336 901 or 07738 245 590 to arrange a viewing.