|Address||6 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0LZ|
|Salary||£28,554 - £31,342|
|Closing Date||5pm, 28 January 2022|
Technical Administration Assistant – Full-Time, Permanent Position
Salary on a scale PA13-16 (Grade 5) £28,554 – £31,342 (including island allowance and Essential Car Allowance)
In addition to the salary and allowances the Association operates a contributory occupational pension scheme.
Based in Lerwick you will play a key role in assisting the Head of Housing and Customer Service, working within the Property Services Team, deliver of a comprehensive maintenance service including maintaining records, liaising with contractors and tenants.
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of SVQ3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of handling complaints and difficult situations
- Self-reliant and able to work effectively under pressure
- Experience of computers and Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- A strong team ethic, with a focus on achieving results
- Experience of collating information and preparing reports
To discuss the role or request an application form and job description contact Kim Laidlaw, Hjaltland Housing Association, 6 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick ZE1 0LZ on 01595 694986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 28th January 2022 at 5pm.
It is anticipated interviews will be held after week commencing 14th February 2022.
Due to current social distancing measures, we are currently holding video interviews via Zoom.
Hjaltland Housing Association is committed to equality and diversity and is an inclusive employer.
6 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0LZ
Financial Conduct Authority Reg No. 1832 R (S) Registered Housing Association No. HAL 127
Registered Scottish Charity 031954