Administration Assistant – Buildbase Shetland
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm, and alternate Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Closing Date: 30-Apr-2021
The provision of an effective and efficient administrative function to the branch.
TYPICAL TASKS & ACTIVITIES
- Use the Microsoft packages to word-process various documents including spreadsheets.
- Create financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist the branch manager and sales team.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences etc as appropriate.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary to support the branch.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Organised and pay meticulous attention to detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of Merchanting industry
Application form link found via www.grafton-careers.com.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th April 2021