Position: QHSE Advisor
Location: Dales Voe Decommissioning Facility
Role: Temporary contract – 12/18 month project
Package: Negotiable based on experience
Qualifications: Minimum requirement: NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Job Description: The successful candidate will work within the on-site operational team liaising day to day with the Site Manager and Project Manager. Communication and support from the wider QHSE team will take place as and when required.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
- Complete weekly safety reports
- Inspect and audit work against policies and procedures
- Have an understanding of current H&S Legislation to provide advice
- Advise on the selection of PPE
- Develop and deliver toolbox talks to site management and operatives
- Assist with accident and incident investigations
- Control of the Site Waste Management Plan and Waste Movement Log
- Weighing waste & scrap wagons in/out using site weighbridge
- Issue and control of all waste transfer notes
- Liaison with waste companies to book skips, exchanges etc.
Start time expected to be w/c 12th or 19th October.
For further information or to apply for this position, contact Nikki Rowen via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9th October 2020.