|Address||Irvine Interiors, 74 Commercial Road, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0NL|
Part-Time Sales Assistant
Since 2012 Irvine Interiors have been sourcing and delivering furniture to homes across Shetland. We are an independent family run business, with a large modern store in Lerwick.
Irvine Interiors prides itself in offering good quality furniture and value for money across our full range of sofas, dining furniture, beds, bedroom furniture, and accessories; all with quality customer service to back up any purchase.
If you feel you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, customer service driven and would like to work as part of our friendly team, then please see below for our current job opportunity.
To sell a wide range of furniture, liaise with customers on the shop floor to help them make informed decisions about their requirements and act as the main point of contact for customer after sales.
Part-time: 25 hours to include Saturdays.
• Greeting customers and finding out their needs
• Recommending, selecting and helping locate the right furniture
• Making recommendations and closing the sale
• Processing sales documentation and paperwork
• Liaise face to face and on the telephone with customers
• Provide cover/support to other departments as and when necessary
• Knowledge of customer service and sales principles
• A determination and desire to sell, with ability to close the sale
• Customer satisfaction orientated
• Well-developed communication skills and confident ability to speak with people face to face and on the telephone
• Numerical aptitude
• A “can do” attitude with a positive, calm and polite nature
• Reliable with ability to juggle a number of projects
• Team focused
• Standard High School Educational Grades
• Work experience in retail sales/furniture sales environment is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
• Competitive wage
• Great staff discount
• Friendly, modern working environment
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org