|Address||Greenhead Base, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PY|
We are currently looking for a full-time, experienced Mechanic/Plant Fitter to join our team here at Lerwick Engineering and Fabrication Ltd.
This position will be mixtures of working on various sites and also in the maintenance workshop and requires the ability to work as part of a team and also independently.
Essential skills required
- Experience in fault finding and repair
- Experience with all types of plant, generators, forklifts and vehicles
- Experience with HGV would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in welding/fabricating would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to follow instructions and work to tight timeframes
- Ability to work on multiple priorities at any given time
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time keeping
- Be able to work using own initiative
- Have a pro-active approach to all tasks carried out
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
There will be regular overtime available.
The above position carries very competitive rates of pay and benefits along with a generous holiday entitlement.
For an informal discussion on the above position please contact Ryan Owen or to apply please telephone 01595 692349 or email email@example.com for an application form.