Shetland Rape Crisis
Part-time – 21 hours per week
Women only need apply for this position under schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
We are looking for a dynamic Manager to join our team. The role will involve managing and developing the delivery of specialist trauma informed services to anyone in Shetland affected by sexual violence.
The successful candidate will:
- Be trained to degree level in a relevant subject
- Lead and manage the organisation, the team and volunteers
- Work alongside the Board of Trustees
- Responsible for organisational strategic development
- Be the lead for Health and Safety and GDPR
- Understand the impact of sexual violence and trauma
- Be prepared to undertake training to meet current service requirements
The post is part-time and the successful candidate will be required to work 21 hours per week, Monday to Thursday. The salary for this post is £33,260 pro rata; this includes Distant Islands Allowance.
For further information on this post, please email SRC.Board@shetlandrapecrisis.scot.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 28th October 2019.