Maintenance Technician – Mechanical Technical Services Department
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday. One in six week rota will include a stand-by week, incorporating the weekend.
Salary: £26,004 per annum inclusive of Island Allowance
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To undertake the role of Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) in all facilities owned and operated by Shetland Recreational Trust.
- Your primary trade skill will be Mechanical.
- SVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering or time served equivalent.
- Experience of repair and maintenance works.
- Have a wide breadth of experience and good background knowledge of engineering, including heating, ventilation and mechanical systems.
- 3 years’ experience within a mechanical environment.
- Experience in hot water boiler operation and/or maintenance.
- Experience in water treatment and associated equipment.
For further details about the post or informal discussion please contact, Mr Steven Peterson, Technical Services Manager on 01595 807723.
A satisfactory Basic Police Act Disclosure is required for this post.
For an application pack please contact:
The Business Support Department on 01595 741016 or email email@example.com during normal office hours.
Alternatively you can download an application pack at www.srt.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Thursday 21 February 2019, 5pm
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 27 February 2019