HR Advisor – Cover up to 12 months contract
Grieg Seafood is a leading producer of quality farmed salmon, with a proven track record of achievement.
The company is one of Scotland’s largest producers of Scottish salmon with an annual production of 18,000 tonne.
Working from home and reporting to the Managing Director this is an exciting opportunity to use Generalist HR knowledge. The role will involve but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations.
- Collect and analyse human resources data and verify with the appropriate management.
- Review and execute human resources policies and procedures as necessary in line with changing employment legislation.
- Coordinate human resources and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staff appraisals, recruitment, establishment, staff representative group, occupational health. (the list is not exhaustive)
- Analyse HR practices, and recommend employee relations, employment, compensation, and benefits to maintain competitiveness and ensure legal compliance.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
Candidate selection criteria
Grieg Seafood Shetland Limited invites applications from candidates that believe that the following characteristics reflect their track record and commitment to this opportunity:
- Preferred background in the Aquaculture Industry
- HR experience of a minimum of 2-5 years required
- Self-start and self-motivation capability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- IT competence, reflected in ability to use office productivity tools e.g. Office 365, effectively and efficiently including Excel
- Experience of Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Experience of Employee Relations
- Proven track record of TUPE handling is desirable
- Attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of GDPRs is essential
Qualifications: CIPD qualified or other relevant qualification/experience
The package will comprise:
Competitive base salary depending on experience
Other benefits to be discussed at interview
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are invited to complete an application form, for an application pack email email@example.com.
|Job Type:||Full-time, Temporary|
|Salary:||Circa £30,000.00 per year|
|Work from Home|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
|Working hours:||35 hours per week|
|Experience:||HR: 2-5 years (Preferred)/Equivalent proven|
Closing date is Tuesday 02 March 2021 at 17:00 hours
Grieg Seafood Shetland Limited is an equal opportunities employer