We are currently looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join our team here at Lerwick Engineering and Fabrication Ltd.
This position will be based in our maintenance workshop and requires the ability to work as part of a team and also independently.
- Experience with HGV inspection, service and repairs
- Experience in fault finding and repair
- Experience with all types of plant, generators, forklifts and vehicles
- Ability to follow instructions and work to tight timeframes
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time keeping
- Be able to work using own initiative
- Have a pro-active approach to all tasks carried out
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence – HGV Driving licence would be preferable
There will be regular overtime available.
The above position carries very competitive rates of pay and benefits along with a generous holiday entitlement.
To apply please telephone or email LEF on 01595 692349 / firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form to submit along with CV and cover letter.