|Address||JLP Internet Ltd, 2 Bank Lane, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0DS|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000|
|Closing Date||27 January 2019|
Graduate Web Developer
We are looking for a passionate, newly graduated website developer to join our small but ambitious team. This post for a 12 month placement is part of the ScotGrad Programme and is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and European Regional Development Fund. Upon successful completion of the project the graduate placement may result in permanent employment.
- Knowledge of web development best practices and security.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a small, close team.
- Commitment to 12-month project completion.
- Knowledge of using open source Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks such as CakePHP.
- Portfolio or examples of websites you’ve built or been heavily involved in creating.
- Photoshop experience, and knowledge of core web design fundamentals.
Minimum HNC Level, preferably related to Computing Science. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills (full details in link below)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Closing Date: 27th January 2019
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact John Pottinger on 07502 318876 or email email@example.com.
For full details and to apply, go to: https://www.scotgrad.co.uk/companies/j/jlp-internet-ltd/placements/graduate-web-developer-oirjvzbdnh