Grieg Seafood Shetland Ltd is recruiting for the following position:
Girlsta Hatchery Administrative Assistant
An Administrative Assistant is sought to support our Freshwater Department in Shetland. Reporting to the Freshwater Production Manager, the role will involve (not exhaustive):
- Registration of hatchery production data
- Assist with quality control systems and audit compliance
- Organise training
- Ordering and purchasing
- Answer telephone calls and direct them as appropriate
- Receive and respond to email messages as appropriate
- Assist with accurate record keeping
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information promptly and that this information is accurate
- Make travel arrangements when required
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping
Prospective candidates will be very good communicators with strong time management and organisational skills. They must have a good understanding of general administration procedures, the ability to multitask and also to interact professionally with all members of the company. A full driving licence is essential.
The working hours will be a minimum of 21 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Flexible working terms and an attractive salary are offered for this position. For an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact Jon Walden firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com for an application form and job description.
Closing date will be Wednesday 19 June 2019 at 16:00 hours