|Address||Clickimin Leisure Complex, Lochside, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0PJ|
|Closing Date||5pm, Sunday 17 November 2019|
Locations: Clickimin Leisure Complex and West Mainland Leisure Centre
16–17 years £160.95 per week
18–20 years £227.55 per week
Year 2, if aged 21 or over, £284.90 per week
Hours of Work: Average 37 hours per week (involving some evening and weekend work)
Overall Job Purpose
A Modern Apprenticeship with us offers individuals aged 16 to 19 years of age paid employment combined with training to gain valuable, practical knowledge and skills for the provision of sport and leisure on a two year temporary contract.
The successful candidate will be:
- able to communicate politely and clearly
- enthusiastic and willing to provide a good service to customers and colleagues
- committed to completing the training
- able to set up and move sports equipment
- competent swimmer*, capable of achieving the NPLQ within 3 months of the course starting date (training will be provided)
*A swim test must be completed prior to Interview.
For further information or an informal discussion about any of the above posts please contact Mr George Mustard, Training & Development Officer on 01595 741008.
Request an Application Pack:
For an application pack please contact the Business Support Department on 01595 741016 or email email@example.com during normal office hours. Alternatively you can download an application pack at www.srt.org.uk/jobs
Closing Date: Sunday 17 November 2019, 5pm
Membership of the PVG Scheme for regulated work with children is required.