|Address||Whalsay Leisure Centre, Symbister, Whalsay ZE2 9AA|
|Closing Date||4pm, 30 January 2022|
|Post:||Casual Recreation Assistants|
|Location:||Whalsay Leisure Centre|
|Rate of Pay:||£11.88 per hour inclusive of Island Allowance|
|Hours of work:||As required and when available|
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To work as part of a small team delivering a high standard of service to customers, which ensures they can make full and safe use of the facilities.
- To assist with the effective and efficient day to day running of the Centre.
Successful applicants will hold National Pool Lifeguard Qualification or have ability to gain this within three months employment.
If applicant does not hold NPLQ – a swim test* must be completed prior to Interview (held week commencing 31st January 2022).
You must be able to complete the following:
- Swim 100m on front continuously
- Swim 100m on back continuously
- Swim 50m within 60 seconds
- Jump or Dive into deep water then tread water for 30 seconds
- Retrieve object from 1.5m of water, climb out of pool unaided
For further details relating to this post or an informal discussion, please contact: Mrs Angela Williamson, Manager, on 01595 807707.
How to apply: For an application pack please contact the Business Support Department on 01595 741006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during normal office hours. Alternatively you can download an application pack at www.srt.org.uk/jobs.
The closing date for return of applications is Sunday 30th January 2022, 4pm.
Interviews will be held week commencing 7th February 2022.
A satisfactory PVG from Disclosure Scotland is required for this post.