Northwards provides a high-quality freight and haulage service from/to our depots in Shetland, Orkney, Aberdeen, Inverness, Scrabster and Glasgow, and, through partner collaborations, throughout the UK and Europe.
We share a genuine commitment to putting customers first by providing on-time and reliable delivery of goods and equipment. Every member of our team has an important role to play in maintaining our standards and driving the business forward.
Administration Assistant/Receptionist Apprenticeship
We have an opening for an Administration/Receptionist. The role is varied and fast paced, requiring a person with exceptional organisational ability and able to work under pressure while providing a positive and professional demeanour on behalf of Northwards.
Previous experience, whilst beneficial, is not essential as training can be provided.
As our Receptionist you will be working at our head office in Lerwick, ensuring that all telephone calls are answered in a professional manner and all calls are directed and recorded appropriately. You will also be greeting visitors as well as assisting with administrative tasks within the accounts department.
- Professional attitude and well presented
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office programs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative as well as part of a team
Closing Date for applications 28/09/2021
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com