SIX YOUNG people have received a share of £3,000 from the Callum Younger Reach Fund to help them fulfil their ambitions in life.
- Lulu Johnson to further her development in guitar lessons, singing and piano;
- Tabitha Johnson for support to continue her learning on the double bass;
- Ashleigh Jarmson to attend the National Youth Orchestra Scotland 2018 courses;
- Ronan Grant to train and play with the Alloa Football Club under 17s team;
- Emily Briggs for her continued study of dance at the Performing Arts Studio Scotland;
- Hermione Boyes to attend Youth Music Theatre's Scottish Summer School.
The fund was set up by local businessman Malcolm Younger in memory of his son, who died of an unknown heart condition in April 2005 at the age of ten.
Since the creation of the fund in 2006, more than £70,000 has been given out to young people under the age of 18.
Younger said: "It is a delight to be able to help young aspiring people and to encourage them through the fund."
More information on the fund is available at: